ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Effective – 09 December 2020
This Acceptable Use Policy is a part of the User Terms of Service and describes what you can do and what you cannot do using our service. Please read this document carefully to know how to use Pont in a proper way.
- comply with User Terms of Service, including this Acceptable Use Policy, and comply with any law applicable to you;
- take reasonable measures to protect your account; keep your login and password safe;
- access our service only through the interface provided on https://pont.ee/ or via Pont stand-alone version.
- upload to the service any unlawful or offensive content;
- give an access to your account to any person;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to service or to other user accounts;
- attempt to disrupt or overwhelm the service by sending unreasonable requests;
- attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the service;
- transmit malware or other harmful software or host phishing pages;
- use the service to violate the privacy of other users, including posting private and confidential information of other users, without their express permission;
- use the Services for consumer purposes.
For any legal questions, or questions regarding Acceptable Use Policy please contact us at email@example.com.
For service support and for other questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address below:
Pille tn 7/5-13, 10138,
Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa,